Vertaalbureau GŁnther has a very varied clientele: From the Dutch railways for complicated technical translations from German or for contracts and tendering regulations into English, to a restaurant that wants a menu translated into different languages, and Russian or South American individuals who need an attested translation of a birth certificate.
A selection from our recent client list:
- The German, English and Belgian railways and SNCF in France;
- All kinds of companies from the North Holland region, a sunbed manufacturer in Heerhugowaard, a pharmaceutical company in Alkmaar, Mechanische Industrie in Uitgeest, a distributor of credit cards for truck drivers in Spain and Portugal, a designer of requisites for opticians, banks, insurance companies and hotels and restaurants;
- Various large foreign companies: Alstom in France and Germany, Bombardier in Canada and Sweden, and Greenbrier in the US and Europe, who are all manufacturers of rolling stock, and a manufacturer of garbage truck accessories with its main office in Southern Germany.
- The Noordhollands Dagblad (North Holland Daily Newspaper) and various foreign newspapers;
- Municipal institutions in Alkmaar, Egmond, Heiloo and Zaandam;
- The Dutch navy in Den Helder;
- Lawyers, notaries and courts;
- Private individuals.